4th E-MRS & MRS-J Bilateral Symposium on Advanced Oxides Topics
The symposia will cover a wide range of topics relating to science and technology of oxide materials including, but not limited to:
- Bulk, thin films, heterostructures, nanostructures of functional oxides, wide-bandgap, carbides, nitrides, and diamond, and their fabrication processes.
Oxide materials exhibiting insulating, superconducting, dielectric, ferroelectric, ferromagnetic, maltiferroic, magnetoelectric, optical, transparent conducting functions.
- Application of oxide thin films for renewable energy: photovoltaics, water splitting, solid oxide fuel cells, advanced batteries, thermoelectrics and so on.
- Functional-oxide based devices and their fabrication.
- Application of nitride and diamond for electrical and optical devices (high power, high frequency, digital and novel).
- Theory and computational science on crystal structure, physical properties, device process and functionality for functional oxide, nitride, and diamond materials.
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved by MITOS S.A.